Photo Requirements for Chinese Visa Application
1. It must be a color photo with white background, taken recently within the last 6 months.
2. Photo size: 48mmx33mm, width of head: 15mm to 22mm, height of head: 28mm to 33mm.
3. It should be easy to identify the applicant by the photo, while taking the photo, please face the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible. The facial expression should be neutral with eyes open, lips closed and ears visible.
4. Facial features should be complete and clearly visible, with the head centered in the photo. Eyeglasses are allowed except thick-rimmed, tinted or glare glasses. Hat or other head wears are only permitted due to religious reasons, but any facial features should not be obscured.
5. There should be no damages or impurities on the photo, no permeation or shadow over the face. Photo should be in natural tone, but not over or under exposed, red-eyed or distorted.
6. Background should be in white , and with no edge frame. Photo with scene of everyday life is not accepeted.
7. Photo should be printed on glossy finish photo paper, but not on matte finish paper or plain paper, and should be stainless, scratch less or without any crease.
Requested documents for China visa
1. Visa application form
2. Passport with at least 6 months after expiration date and the blank visa page with at lease 2 pages
3. Round-trip air ticket
4. Hotel booking
5. Invitation Letter from China included signature and stamp (Only for Business visa)
6. Employment Certificate. Please specify the purpose of visit (Only for Business visa)
7. Two Photos with white background and taken recently within the last 6 months. Size 48mmx33mm, width of head: 15mm to 22mm, height of head: 28mm to